CORNOAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE 06/05/2020
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LOBBY WILL TEMPORARILY BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
NUESTRO SALA DE ESPERRA DE SERVICIO AL CLIENTE CERRARA TEMPORALMENTE HASTA NUEVO AVISO.
We know these are services you rely on and apologize for any inconvenience.If you have questions or need to make a payment click on the hyperlink links below.
NEW!! Drop off documents in our drop-box. Click here for location and hours
UPDATED: Payment KIOSK is available outside our lobby. Click here for location and hours
Child Support and COVID-19 https://childsupport.ca.gov/covid-19-updates/
Kings County Department of Child Support Services provides cost-effective services to parents or caretakers of minor children to ensure children and families receive court-ordered financial and medical support. We offer solutions for parents including the establishment and enforcement of child support orders through exclusive enforcement tools, establishment of legal paternity through genetic testing, complete account maintenance, and exceptional customer service to assist customers.
Our mission is to provide fair and equitable customer service to everyone with the goal of improving the lives of children.
How Are We Doing? Please Complete a Survey
- Apply for Child Support Services
- Make a Payment
- Establish Paternity
- Request a Telephonic Appearance
- Calculate My Child Support
- Calculate Arrears Payment
- Electronic Service of Court Documents
Information and Resources
- Child Support Handbook
- Employer Information
- Kings County Superior Court
- Family Law Facilitator
- $35 Annual Service Fee
- Compromise of Arrears Program
- Military Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Kings County Holiday Schedule
- Community Outreach
- California Department of Child Support Services
- Federal Office of Child Support
- Child Support Directors Association (CSDA) Fact Sheets
- Families Change