The mission of the Kings County Administrator's Office is to provide recommendations and support to the Board of Supervisors in the implementation of their defined goals and priorities. The following guidelines are the foundation of our mission:
- Provide leadership and accountability to the Board and the citizens of Kings County in the administration of County programs and services.
- Develop and support a County management team which maintains the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Facilitate collaboration among the County staff and other jurisdictions by providing an organizational environment that rewards innovation and excellence, and recognizes, respects, and involves our citizens.
- Locate and use local, regional, state and federal resources to support, engage and advocate for Kings County commodities, businesses, services, citizens and employees.
- Supply the Board of Supervisors with informed recommendations, analyses, and forecasts for their weekly consideration and action.
- Work with County Departments to prepare the Annual County Budget and performs prudent oversight of its implementation once adopted to ensure the fiscal soundness and long-term stability of the County's finances.
County Administrative Officer
1400 W. Lacey Blvd.
Hanford, CA 93230
(559) 852 - 2375
(559) 585 - 8047
The County Administration Office is responsible for the general administration and coordination of all County operations and programs, together with the preparation and administration of the County Budget, and serves as a liaison between County Departments and the Board of Supervisors.
This office is directly responsible for Legislative Advocacy and Risk Management. Divisions under the Administration Office include Minors’ Advocacy and the Defense of the Indigent Accused.